IAMAY is a platform that offers online resources so your message can reach the world.
After years of personal experience and training around the globe, IAMAY was born to build bridges worldwide between professionals and their audience. We offer our own resources as well as connections to a network of professionals.
Our goal is to make sure communication and technology don’t stop you from turning your vision into a reality. That’s why we specialize in digital and language services, so you can go global effortlessly.
Neither a one-person freelancer nor an agency, we offer the best of both worlds, with personalized attention and specialized knowledge.
Raised in a multicultural environment in Canada and Argentina, Sofia has always had a keen interest in languages and cultures.
She studied Linguistics, Translation and holds a Master’s of Conference Interpreting from York University. There, she trained and developed her skills for both online and offline environments. This experience led her to further enquire into how technology and language services can be combined.
She has been working as a translator and interpreter for over 5 years for private clients, institutions, government agencies and NGOs. She has had the opportunity to visit and practice her skills at international organizations such as the IMF, the European Parliament, the European Commission and the European Council.
Sofia has also studied digital marketing and, by working with other professionals, has led several projects to allow businesses to thrive online. Her current mission? This platform, that brings together both sides of her experience, providing entrepreneurs with the tools to grow their business beyond any physical or linguistic barriers.
- Lic. in Spanish & Linguistics summa cum laude. Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Argentina.
- BA in Human Sciences, English Translation. Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Argentina
- Masters of Conference Interpreting. York University, Canada: English(A)-Spanish(A)-French(C)
- Certificate in Translation (Dean’s Honour List). McGill University, Canada
- Graduate Certificate of Legal Translation. McGill University, Canada
- Certified by the Canadian government, Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada. English-French-Spanish
- Facebook Blueprint Certified Digital Marketing Associate
After receiving a Master’s in Business Administration and working for many years as an accountant and financial manager for several multinational companies, Miriam decided to leave the corporate world to follow her other passions.
Since then, she has dedicated over 20 years to studying and practicing holistic techniques around the world, including in Argentina, Canada, Chile, India and Thailand.
Miriam is a Yoga teacher trainer, Meditation instructor, Reiki Master as well as a practitioner for Bach Flowers, Psych-K and EMF Balancing Technique, among other things. She has also completed a Master’s in vegetarian cooking.
Miriam works with businesses by developing and providing holistic corporate wellness programs in the workplace to ensure employee wellbeing. She also teaches how to take care of one’s mind and body with classes, courses, seminars, workshops, as well as group and private sessions. Her current mission? To continue supporting people on their journey towards self-improvement, in person and online.
- BA with a specialization in Accounting. Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Argentina
- Master’s in Business Administration. Enrico Matei University, Italy
- Master’s in Vegetarian Cooking. Escuela de Cocina Vegetariana de Ana Moreno, Spain
- Yoga teacher trainer, with studies in India (Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram)
- Meditation instructor. Willpower Institute, Thailand
- EMF Balancing Technique Accredited Practitioner
- Bach Flowers Registered Practitioner. The Bach Center, England
- Reiki Master
- Certified Psych-K Facilitator, Chile
Talk to Us!
Contact us today to ask about our services and find out what we can do for you!